Free Bankruptcy BC and Proposal Application Form
Here we provide consumer proposal and bankruptcy application form. Steps in completing and submitting our bankruptcy/proposal application form are as follows:
- Download the form in one of the following two formats:
Please note: It is common for user to receive an error when
using old versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view the PDF version of the application form.
The error reads "A font contains a bad CMap/Encoding". The situation can be easily resolved by downloading
the current software version by clicking on the 'Get Acrobat Reader' image below.
Complete the application form.
When completing the bankruptcy/proposal application form:
- Make sure you record your full legal name.
- List all your creditors, even those you intend to keep paying, such as car loans, etc.
- If you do not have the exact current balance owing to a creditor, an estimated balance is acceptable.
- Household goods and older vehicles can be listed at garage sale or estimated auction values.
E-mail, fax, mail or deliver the application form to our Nanaimo Trustee office.
Once the completed proposal/bankruptcy application form has been submitted, the Trustee office staff will prepare the bankruptcy or proposal documents and will schedule/confirm an appointment for you to sign the documents in person with the Trustee.
- Please deliver the proposal/bankruptcy application form to an office other than the Nanaimo office only if specifically directed to do so by the Trustee office staff.
- You may receive a call to confirm any missing or incomplete information on the form. Call the Trustee's office if you have any questions.